Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Welcome Amina, The Telenovela Rainmaker

Beholding her sweet visage is a pointer to her daring writing talents. Amina Adams promises to be a telenovela rainmaker. I am welcoming her on behalf of our numerous friends from this blog. With her new 3-week old blog: My Favorite Things, she pointed to the rain of telenovelas that have besieged TV audience in recent times and 'promised' to be updating as the time goes by.

I have longed for people who would join in the telenovela crusade on the web, even if not as detailed as my 'Snippets' were. it would be a great entertaining relief. Amina is a 'budding novelist' with passion for movies, reading and writing.

Her passions apart, her heart is currently engaged with another "pre-occupation", and that is: still 'seeking' for that person that would make it throb for ever. She is based in Lagos.

I am trusting God that she would come fully on board the telenovela harvest. (The laborers are few, but the harvest is plenty). many of the people I have encouraged into blogging, have passions about writing on other things, and not necessarily on telenovelas. So, Amina is a gem in the in our telenovela rainbow.

Help me welcome Amina and visit her blog regularly, to see and read how regularly she too would feed us with her talent.

Welcome dear sister.

2 comments:

Honey said...

THIS IS AMINA, MADAM AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENDORSMENT, I'D BEEN WONDERING WHEN PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE ME BUT NOT THIS SOON ,AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU! YES, I'VE ALWAYS LOVED TELENOVELAS AND IT'S EVEN INSPIRED ME TO LEARN SPANISH. I WAS AFRAID PEOPLE WOULD THINK I WAS COPYING YOU BUT THEIR VERY KIND COMMENTS REASSUREDME. I PROMISE TO PUT IN MY BEST AND I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT ANY HELP FROM YOU. YOURS IN FRIENSHIP.

Philomena Ojikutu said...

Sweet sister,

It is my pleasure to collaborate and help in whatever way to achieve your blogging and telenovela dreams.

Like I already wrote, the laborers are few. Your coming on board would serve telenovela lovers a diversity in prosperity.

Pls, send a mail to my feedburner email address at aderaskeey@yahoo.com Let's rub minds together.