Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Esmeralda Debuts on AIT

Yesternight, African Independence Television (AIT), surprised us with the first Episode of the eagerly-awaited novela "ESMERALDA". I switched at 7:35pm during commercials on MITV, only to find that they have started the first episode, some 30 minutes earlier.

I was able to catch in on it and summarized the First Episode here. They won't catch us napping again at 7 p.m. today. AIT has become so arrogant these days, that the word courtesy, is no longer in her dictionary. Many times in the last two weeks, they have refused to show the Gardener's daughter (La Hija del Jardinero), without prior announcement to eager viewers.

I hope to speed up the snippets of TGD today. I was out of home since 2pm yesterday, until 7pm, when I came back too tired.

Today, I pray God to engrace me with 15 snippets! LOL!

2 comments:

bunju4u said...

may i kindly get a film copy of the gardners daughter

bunju4u said...

may i kindly have the mobil phone numbers of luisa f. and carlous e. because i ll love to speak to them live